1. Cancellations made up to 7 days before the booked date incur no charges, unless it is a group booking of more than 2 rooms. Thereafter, the first nights charge will be taken. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice may result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged.
2. Check-in is available from 4pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 11am on the day of departure. Early check-in and/or check-out is by arrangement only. Please contact us in advance to arrange if required.
3. Payment for all accommodation must be made in full on the day of departure (if not already done so). Overdue/recovery charges may be made if your account is not paid on time.
4. No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
5. Smoking is not allowed in any of the designated 'No Smoking' rooms or areas of the property. If you do smoke, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges. We provide ashtrays outside for guests to use.
6. Unfortunately, our property is not suitable for children and therefore we do not accept children under 14 years of age in the B&B, unless you are booking all 3 guest rooms.
Children under 14 years also not accepted in the apartment.
This does not apply to the cottage which is totally seperate and children of all ages are welcomed.